Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day Three


A picture of you and your friends:

These are hard to find. 2 reasons: 1. I like to take photos of others but hate photos of myself. 2. I am from Generation X not Generation Y. We oldies don't like to have 1000's of self takes in various states of disarray. It's just not my bag baby.

Alternatively here's me and some of my best mates poising by a fence and some sheep in the central city. (Cornwall Park, Auckland) (Poached this pic off my friend's Facebook page. Hope she doesn't mind.) These are my girlfriends from high school. My closest friend is the one taking the photo so she's absent from the shot. (typical!) We went to school in Warkworth, 40 mins north of Auckland. We might all live in the Big Smoke now, but if there's grass, by golly we'll find it! You can take the girl out of the country....

I love my friends. They are the salt of the earth. They see me, know me, love me. I have other very wonderful friends also.....Just no photos of us all together.


No comments: