Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days Of Me - Day Six

Your Favourite Superhero:

Never really paid much attention to superheroes...Until I became a mother of little boys. My 6yo LOVES both Spiderman and Superman. When he gets home from school, he strips off his school uniform and promptly dons his superhero costume. (Depending on who he feels like being on any given day.) He has other costumes and masks as well, but he particularly loves the 2 "S" men.


Here he is watching one of the Spiderman movies. On this occasion, when Spiderman told MJ he didn't love her, I heard him mutter under his breath, "He's lying." Then, when Spiderman finally revealed who he really is to MJ, my 6yo simultaneously whipped of his mask and lurched expectantly and wide eyed at the screen.

Therefore, my 6yo is my favourite superhero.

No comments: