Saturday, September 18, 2010

30 Days Of Me - Day Eight

Short term goals for this month and why:

1. Bake 2 birthday cakes and get birthday party sorted for my soon-to-be 7 year old son. We're heading to Megazone in the school holidays to engage in lazer battles. Little boys and lazers and cake and lollies and superheroes...Getting the picture? My goal will be to rock the party.

2. Get my time management sorted and get these 2 research essays completed. I intend to do well. Hope to keep my A student record. Fingers crossed.

3. Attend a family wedding "incident" free. But I'm a lover and a fighter, a red head in a blonde's body, so I am making no promises. My goal is to be a gracious as my mother.

4. Lose weight. But I'm not going to implement a plan. Just hoping that writing these words will be like some sort of magical spell. That's not a goal really is it? That's more a wish. My goal will be to attend the gym more. There.

No comments: