Tuesday, September 28, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 19

Nicknames you have and why you have them:

Lol- Lol which then got shortened to Lol:
Go on. Laugh out Loud if you must. But before text language was around, I was here! As a toddler my little sister couldn't say my name so would call me Lol-Lol. This got shortened to Lol over time and is only used by family and very close friends. Don't even think about using it if you haven't seen me naked, upset or wiping away your tears. It's no laughing matter. You definitely won't hear it used in public. Especially now it's on the end of every tweet by 50 cent. [lol].

Lozza:
This you can laugh at. It started as a joke between girlfriends at high school. Oh, look at that. It stuck.

My Love:
As called by My Love.

Ms Kittengloves:
My Twitter and Facebook name. Disturbingly, my son likes to wind me up when we're out and will yell "Ms Kittengloves!" when trying to get my attention. I ignore him. Which sometimes results in, "Hey Lady!"

No comments: