Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 12

Why did you make this blog?

Bit of a boring question, one I've answered previously, so thought I'd squash it into today as well.

My husband suggested I make myself an anonymous blog as a way of releasing all my frustrations and exercising my creative expression. Good idea. However, I only ever blogged every couple of months and NOONE ever read it so I was never motivated to write. I never knew which came first, the chicken or the egg?

So I've thrown out the anonymous plan. And tempered my reflections - Just.

Doing this 30 Days Of Me has been a great daily discipline. I might get into this blog thing after all. (Famous last words.)


A Random sexy picture because this post was so boring. And I like red hair. And tattoos. And boobs.


No comments: